IBPS Computer Knowledge Questions & Answers :
Here we are providing the 0 Top Computer Knowledge Questions for Bank Examination with questions and answers. As we all know that any types of banking or government competitive examination there will be one section called computer knowledge, which will be carry around 20 to 30 questions. Now Computer General Knowledge for banking or civil services examination has become one of the most important part. In this section, you can score full marks, If you have done good preparation & as well as practices on it. So here we have given top 20 Computer Knowledge Questions for Bank Exams,IBPS PO, Clerk, SBI etc.
01. The metal or plastic case that holds all the physical parts of the computer is the:
A. system unit.
02. Which of the following is the correct order of the four major functions of a computer?
A. Process A Output A Input A Storage
B. Input A Output A Process A Storage
C. Process A Storage A Input A Output
D. Input A Process A Output A Storage
03. ____________ controls the way in which the computer system functions and provides a means by which users can interact with the computer.
A. The platform
B. The operating system
C. Application software
D. The motherboard
04. The steps and tasks needed to process data, such as responses to questions or clicking an icon, are called:
B. the operating system.
C. application software.
D. the system unit.
05. The two broad categories of software are:
A. word processing and spreadsheet.
B. transaction and application.
C. Windows and Mac OS.
D. system and application.
06. ____________ bits equal one byte.
C. One thousand
D. One million
07. The operating system is the most common type of ____________ software.
D. word-processing software
08. ____________ are specially designed computer chips that reside inside other devices, such as your car or your electronic thermostat.
B. Embedded computers
C. Robotic computers
09. The binary language consists of ____________ digit(s).
10. A byte can hold one ____________ of data.
B. binary digit