Top Computer Awareness Questions for Bank Exams, IBPS PO, Clerk, SBI :
Here we are providing the 0 Top Computer Awareness Questions for Bank Examination with questions and answers. As we all know that any types of banking or government competitive examination there will be one section called computer knowledge, which will be carry around 20 to 30 questions. Now Computer General Knowledge for banking or civil services examination has become one of the most important part. In this section, you can score full marks, If you have done good preparation & as well as practices on it. So here we have given top 20 Computer Awareness Questions for Bank Exams,IBPS PO, Clerk, SBI etc.
1. A ____________ is approximately a million bytes.
2. ____________ is any part of the computer that you can physically touch.
B. A device
C. A peripheral
D. An application
3. A ____________ is approximately one billion bytes.
04. The CPU and memory are located on the:
A. expansion board.
C. storage device.
D. output device.
05. The ____________, also called the brains of the computer, is responsible for processing data.
D. central processing unit (CPU)
06. The components that process data are located in the:
A. input devices.
B. output devices.
C. system unit.
D. storage component.
07. All of the following are examples of input devices EXCEPT a:
08. Which of the following is an example of an input device?
09. Word processing, spreadsheet, and photo-editing are examples of:
A. application software.
B. system software.
C. operating system software.
D. platform software.
10. All of the following are examples of storage devices EXCEPT:
A. hard disk drives.
C. floppy disk drives.
D. CD drives.
11. ____________ is the science revolving around the use of nano structures to build devices on an extremely small scale.
C. Computer forensics
D. Artificial intelligence
12. Smaller and less expensive PC-based servers are replacing ____________ in many businesses.
13. Apple Macintosh’s (Macs) and PCs use different ____________ to process data and different operating systems.
D. storage devices
14. ____________ is a set of computer programs used on a computer to help perform tasks.
A. An instruction
D. A processor
15. Servers are computers that provide resources to other computers connected to a:
16. System software is the set of programs that enables your computers hardware devices and ____________ software to work together.
17. The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the:
A. digital divide.
B. Internet divide.
C. Web divide.
D. broadband divide.
18. The PC (personal computer) and the Apple Macintosh are examples of two different:
D. storage devices.
19. DSL is an example of a(n) ____________ connection.
20. ____________ are specially designed computers that perform complex calculations extremely rapidly.