Constable, SI, ASI, HC & Driver Jobs At CISF – Apply CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Before Last Date :
CISF Recruitment 2017: Central Industrial Security Force has published an official notification for upcoming 37000 Constable Driver ASI HC Vacancies. This is a great chance for all those candidates who are looking forward to settle their career in central government. To apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017, candidates must have passed 10th pass/ Matriculation from a recognized board. The age of candidates must be between 21 to 27 years as on given dates. Age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. However, all eligible applicants can submit registration form through online/offline before last date. CISF Constable Notification 2017 is about to release very soon on its official website.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Union Home Ministry of India going to increase the strength of Force to 1.80 lakh adding 35000 more personnel. As per the announcement made by the CISF Director General O P Singh, soon they will start the recruitment process to fill up 37000 Constable, Head Constable, Inspector, ASI and many other posts. Therefore, candidates can download CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 notification through official website.
Download CISF Constable Notification 2017:
Organization: Central Industrial Security Force.
Official Web Portal: cisf.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Constable (Driver).
- Head Constable (HC).
- Sub Inspector (SI).
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI).
No of posts: 37000
Job Location: Across India.
Application Process: Online/ Offline mode.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have passed 10th pass/ Matriculation from a recognized university.
- Check CISF Constable Notification 2017 for more information.
- Between 21 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is only SC/ST/PWD, OBC & other reserved applicants.
Pay Scale (per month): Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200 & Grade Pay Rs. 02,000
- Personal Interview (Walk-in Interview).
- Driving Test.
- Skill Test.
- Medical Test.
How to Apply for CISF Application Form 2017 Via Online:
- Visit official website cisf.gov.in.
- Click on online application form & open it.
- After that fill up the complete details.
- Upload scanned copies of the photo, digital signature and driving license to the browse option.
- Click on submit options & save generated number.
- Opening Date: Update Soon
- Last Date: Update Soon.
- Written Test Date: Notified Soon.
- Interview Date: Notified Soon.
- Date for Final Merit List: To be Notified Later.