CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 :
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released notification for filling up 59 vacancies of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger. Good news for all those candidates who are doing preparation for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2018. Candidates who have qualified completed graduate degree in concerned subject from recognized university may apply for CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018. The last date of application from submission is 06th February 2018. Selected applicants work location will be Chhattisgarh along with handsome salary scale.
Full Information – CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Assistant Forest Guard.
- Forest Ranger
No of Posts: 59.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on written test and personal Interview. In the written test questions might ask from following topics such general studies, general knowledge, history of Chhattisgarh, mental ability test, reasoning, math & Language. Candidates, who qualified the written exam, will be called for personal interview. The complete information regarding CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 like Qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have completed graduate degree in concerned subject from recognized University.
Age Limit: As on 01st Jan 2017.
- Minimum 21 years.
- Maximum 30 years.
- Assistant Forest Guard: Rs. 15600-39100/- & Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-.
- Forest Ranger: Rs.9300-34800/- & Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-.
- All other candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- Online Examination & interview.
How to Apply for CGPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2018:
- First, read complete notification & instruction.
- After that click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 08/01/2018.
- Deadline: 06/02/2018.