Apply Calcutta University MBA Admission 2018 Application Form :
University of Calcutta (CU) invites applications for admission into two year MBA Course in (Financial Management) for the academies session 2018-20. Good news for all those candidates who are looking forward to pursue their career in management sector. Candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria may apply for Calcutta University MBA Admission 2018. The last date of registration form is 28th February 2018.
More Details- Calcutta University MBA Admission 2018:
Organization: University of Calcutta
Official Website: www.caluniv.ac.in.
Calcutta University MBA Admission Notification 2018:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/MAT test score followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Before applying application form, we suggest to read the complete Calcutta University MBA Admission 2018 Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta University MBA Admission 2018:
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc.
- Or Graduate degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Professional courses from any recognized university
- Qualified in CAT, 2017 or MAT, June 2017, September 2017 and December 2017.
- Other Categories: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST Candidates of West Bengal: Rs.500/-.
- On the basis of CAT/MAT Scores.
- Group Discussion (GD).
- Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply for Calcutta University MBA Admission Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Download application form & buy application form via University of Calcutta Campus.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
University of Calcutta, Department of Commerce, MBA (Financial Management),
Asutosh Building, Kolkata-700073,
Tel. No. (033) 2410071 (3 lines) (Extn. 337 & 320),
Fax No.: 91-033-241-3222, Website www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Issue and Receipt of Application Forms: 15th Nov 2017 to 28th Feb 2018.
- Availability of Admit Cards (for GD & PI): 21st March 2018.
- Group Discussion & Viva Voce (at Kolkata): 04th April 2018.
- List of successful candidates: 25th April 2018.