PO Jobs At Bank Of Baroda | Apply BOB Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 :
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Bank Of Baroda has invited online application for recruitment of 1200 Probationary Officer (PO) posts. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who are willing to make their career in banking sector. Applicants must have sound knowledge about computer along with graduate degree from a recognized university. Age of aspirants must be between 20 to 28 years as on the given date. Age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government job rules. However, all eligible aspirants must apply BOB Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 Application Form Before 01st May. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test & personal Interview.
BOB Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: Bank Of Baroda.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO).
No of posts: 1200.
Job Location: Across India.
Download BOB Probationary Officers Notification 2017 Important Dates:
As per official notification the written test of Bank Of Baroda PO Vacancies will be held on 17th May 2017. Generally, in the written test of PO, questions will be asked from following topics such as general studies, GK, current affair, reasoning, logical reasoning, math, computer awareness and English language. There will be 200 to 250 MCQs & duration of the written test will be 02 hours 30 minutes. Admit Card of BOB Probationary Officers will be issued on its official web portal before few days before written test. Selected candidates work location will be across the country along with handsome pay scale. Rest of details regarding BOB Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have sound knowledge about computer along with graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Check BOB Probationary Officers Notification 2017 for more information & details.
- Between 20 to 28 Years.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under state government posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.23700 – 42020/-.
- General/OBC/Ex-s Candidates: Rs.750.
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.100.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for Bank Of Baroda PO Application Form 2017:
- First visit official website or click on given link below.
- Click on online application form & fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required document.
- Click on submit options.
- Starring Date: 01-04-2017.
- Last Date: 01-05-2017.
- Date of exam: 27th May 2017.