BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2018 Notification:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani has invited online applications for admission to MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program in various specializations for academic session 2018-19. Here we are providing the complete details about BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2018 & other details. However, candidates who have qualified graduate degree in concerned subject with minimum of 60% aggregate marks may apply for BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2018. The last date of online registration form is 15th February 2018.
Full Information – BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2018:
Organization: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani.
Official Website: www.bitsadmission.co
MBA at BITS Pilani Campus: MBA Specialization.
- Human Resource.
- Engineering & Technology Management.
- IT Enabled Services Management.
- Duration of MBA Program: Normally four semesters.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission Notification 2018:
BITS Pilani is one of India’s leading institutes of higher education and a deemed university. You can visit official website to get more information about this Institute. The admission selection will be based on CAT 2017 or GMAT Scores for Short-listing Candidates for its MBA Program. The shortlisted applicants will be called for group discussion and personal interview to be held at Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani. If you are looking forward to take admission in top management Institute may apply for BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2018:
- Applicants must have completed B.E. /B. Tech in Engineering or a Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Applicants should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- Basis of CAT 2017/ GMAT scores.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2018:
- Go to official website i.e. www.bitsadmission.com.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Take the printout of the filled form.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-02-2018.
- Announcement of shortlist based on CAT/GMAT scores: 08/03/2018.
- GD/Interview start: 04th week of March /01st week of April 2018.
- Announcement of admission: 10-05-2018.