About APTET 2018 Notification :
The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released APTET 2018 Notification on 14th December on its official website. Teacher Eligibility Test is state level examination for candidates seeking employment opportunities as teachers in the state government schools. Interested candidates who have full fill the complete requirement for the test may apply APTET Application Form 2018 from 18th Dec to 01st January 2018. The APTET Exam (Computer Based Test) will be held from January 17 to January 27, 2018.
Detailed Info Of APTET 2018 Notification:
Organization: Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: cse.ap.gov.in.
Category: TET Notification.
Post Name: Teacher.
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test.
Location: State of AP.
APTET Application Form 2018 Exam Pattern & Dates:
As per APTET 2018 Notification, teacher eligibility test conducted by the Commiserate of School Education in order to select of teachers from classes I to VIII. The final selection will be done the basis of merit list of written test & document verification. Paper I for Class I – V and Paper II is for the teachers of the secondary grade i.e. Class VI to VIII. The rest of details regarding AP TET 2017-18 Notification are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for APTET 2018 Notification:
- Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks.
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates minimum marks shall be 45%.
- Passed in 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education/02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- BA/B.Sc/B.Com, with at least 50% marks.
- SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidate’s minimum marks shall be 45%.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education).
- Rs.500 for each paper (i.e. Paper I & Paper II).
- Written exam (Computer Based Test).
- Document Verification.
Steps to Apply for APTET Application Form 2018:
- Read the complete official notification.
- After that visit official website i.e. cse.ap.gov.in.
- Click on apply online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
AP TET 2018 Exam Pattern:
Paper I & II:
- No. of Multiple Choice Questions: 150.
- Duration of exam: 2½ hours.
- Total Marks: 150.
- Total Marks: 150.
- Releasing date TET notification: 14th Dec 2017.
- Payment of Fees through Payment Gateway: 18/12/2017 to 31/12/2017.
- Online submission of application: 18/12/2017 to 01/01/2018.
- Help desk services: 19-12-2017-31-12-2017.
- Online mock test: 08-01-2018.
- Download Hall Tickets: 09-01-2018.
- Schedule of Exam paper-1 and paper 2: 17-01-2018 to 27-01-2017.