APSC Block Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017 :
APSC BDO Admit Card 2017: Assam Public Service Commission is scheduled to conduct the written examination for Assam Block Development Officer posts on 13th Aug 2017. APSC Block Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017 has been uploaded on its official website i.e. www.apsc.nic.in. Aspirants can use their application registration no, DOB, password to download the admit card. Exam authority will not send the hall ticket by post or other mode. You have to download call letter manually through official website or given link below.
APSC Block Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017 Exam Call Letter:
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission.
Official web Portal: www.apsc.nic.in.
Category: Hall Ticket.
Name of Exam: Assam Block Development Officer Exam.
Vacancy Name: Block Development Officer.
Date of Exam: 13th August 2017.
Download APSC Block Development Officer Exam Call Letter 2017:
Earlier, Assam Public Service Commission issued an official notification for recruitment of Assam Block Development Officer posts. Many aspirants have applied application form till the last date of application form. Questions will be asked from following topics such as General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Aptitude, English, Date Interpretation and Reasoning subjects. As per official notification, the question papers will be English & Hind language. You can visit official website to get more information about exam pattern & syllabus. Follow the given steps to download APSC Block Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017 before 13th Aug.
Steps to Download APSC Block Development Officer Exam Call Letter 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- After that click on link of APSC Admit Card 2017.
- Enter the complete details & click on submit options.
- In a few seconds admit card will display on screen.
- Download/take a print out for further use.
APSC Block Development Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The questions paper will contain the objective type questions.
- General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Aptitude, English, Date Interpretation and Reasoning subjects.
- Both English and Hindi language.