AP LAWCET Schedule 2016| Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Exam Date
AP LAWCET 2016 Entrance exam will be conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University under APSCHE, Hyderabad. This Entrance test is for Admissions into 3 year and 5 year UG LAW programmes for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates who want to study UG LAW courses ( LLB), can apply for this AP LAWCET-2016. Before filling the application form, candidates can check the eligibility details. APSCHE has invited application forms for AP LAWCET 2016. Candidates have to apply for this #aplawcet2016 from 29th Feb, 2016 on Online mode only. And the exam will be conducted on 28th May, 2016. Candidates can check here for the AP LAWCET Schedule 2016, Eligibility details, exam details,etc.
AP LAWCET Admit Card Details, Test Centres declared by APSCHE :
AP LAWCET 2016 application submission will be closed on 27th May, 2016 (Including late fee). Candidates can download their #aplawcet2016 Admit card from website only. It will not sent by the post. Candidate can download their Admit card one week before conducting to the examination. The Krishnadevaraya University will conducting the AP LAWCET 2016 entrance exam at different regional centres of Andhra Pradesh. You can choose any one of the Exam Centre at the time of applying for online registrations. The AP LAWCET Exam Result will be declared in 2nd week of June, 2016.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- 3 Year LLB Course – The candidate should passed in any graduate degree with 45% of marks or any examination equivalent by the university. If any candidate have less than 45% of marks, he should have passed in any graduation or post graduation course with 45% aggregate.
- 5 Year LLB Course – The Applicant should passed +2 with 45% marks or any other examination recognized by the University or the Inter Board of Education.
AP LAWCET-2016 Qualifying marks :
- Qualifying marks for AP LAWCET 2016 is 35% (42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC and ST.
Age Limit :
- For 3 year LLB – Candidates should not more than 30 years.
- For 5 Year LLB – Age relaxation of 5 years will be offered to both SC / ST categories.
Application fee :
- Registration fee for AP LAWCET-2016 is Rs. 450/- for all categories.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET- 2016 Exam Details :
Organization Name : APSCHE, Hyderabad
Conducting University : Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
Website : www.aplawcet.org
Exam Name : AP LAWCET & PGLCET -2016
Category : Schedule
Exam mode : Offline
How to apply for 3yr & 5 years LLB Entrance Exam ?
- Go to the official website of AP LAWCET.
- Click on the AP LAWCET 2016 registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully (Mistakes are made, change it after submission).
- Upload scanned copies of Signature & Passport photo.
- Submit the #aplawcet-2016 application form.
- Take a hard copy for future use.
AP LAWCET Schedule 2016 :
Here we are providing the complete details of AP LAWCET Schedule 2016
|AP PGLCET Notification released date||22.02.2016|
|Online Registrations for AP LAWCET 2016 starts from||29.02.2016|
|Last date for submission of #aplawcet 2016 online application form||30.04.2016|
|Last date for submission of registration form with late fee Rs. 500/-||01.05.2016|
|Closing date for online application submission with a fine of Rs. 1000/-||08.05.2016|
|#aplawcet last date for submission of application form with late fee Rs.1500/-||16.05.2016|
|Registration fee with late fee Rs. 5000/- last date (Candidates have to write the AP LAWCET 2016 exam in Ananthapuram Only)||22.05.2016 to 27.05.2016|
|AP LAWCET 2016 Exam Date & Time||28.05.2016 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|