Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test | Apply Andhra Pradesh PECET Application Form 2017 Before 07th April :
AP PECET 2017 Important Dates: Achrya Nagarjuna University is going to conduct APPECET entrance examination on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The mains objective of this entrance test is to get admission into B.P.Ed. & U.G.D.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2017-18. To apply for Andhra Pradesh PECET Application Form 2017, candidates must have graduate/intermediate qualification from a recognized university. Also, the age of candidates must be as per notification. The admission will be based on various rounds such as written test, skill test, physical test, trade test and personal interview. Therefore, all eligible applicants can apply registration form from 08th March to 07th April 2017.
Andhra Pradesh PECET Application Form 2017 Important Dates:
Candidates who have complete their education from Distance deemed university are not eligible to appear for PECET unless they have permission from Joint Action Committee of UGC & distance education council and AICTE. Before applying registration for APPCET, must reads the complete notification, which is given underneath. Andhra Pradesh PECET Admit Card 2017 will be issued on its official site sche.ap.gov.in. As we all know that admit card is very important stuff & contains valuable details such as date, time, center location etc. If you fail to produce hall ticket & valid ID card, will not allow to enter in the examination hall.
About Andhra Pradesh PECET Notification 2017 Exam Pattern/Syllabus:
Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Conducted By: Achrya Nagarjuna University (ANU).
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Name Of The Exam: Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for AP PECET Online Application 2017:
- Graduate Degree
- Check AP PECET Online Application 2017 for more details.
- Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligible candidate must have completed 19 years of age as on 01st July 2017.
- Eligible candidate needs to complete 16 years of age as on 01st July 2017.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600.
- SC/ST: Rs. 400.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- 100 Meters run -100 marks.
- Putting the shot which is of 6kgs-100 Marks.
- 800 meters run-100 Marks.
- 100 Meters run-100 Marks.
- Putting the shot (4 kg’s)-100 Marks.
- 400 Meters run -100 Marks.
Skill Test in Games: (100 Marks).
- Ball Badminton.
- Cricket Shuttle.
How to Apply for AP PECET Online Application 2017:
- Visit www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Find out online registration form.
- After that fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit option.
- Finally, Take a printout for future reference.
- Initial Date to Apply Online: 08th March 2017.
- Final Date to Apply Online: 07th April 2017.
- Submission With Late Fee up to Rs. 5000: 14th April 2017.
- Hall Ticket Release Date: 28th April 2017.
- Examination Date: 01st May 2017.