Indian Air Force – Apply AFCAT 2017 Notification @ careerairforce.nic.in :
AFCAT Aeronautical Engineer Notification 2017: Indian Air Force has issued an official notification for recruitment of Commissioned Officer Vacancies Flying & Permanent Commission (PC)/ Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches via Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). This is a great news & golden opportunity for all those candidates who are looking for build their career in Indian Air Force. As per AFCAT 2017 Notification, candidates must have graduate degree in in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University along with minimum 60% marks in PCM in Intermediate. The age of applicants must be between 20 to 24 year for flying & 20 to 26 year for ground duty. Therefore, all eligible applicants can submit online application form before 29th December 2016.
AFCAT 2017 Notification- Apply Online for Commissioned Officer Posts:
The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, Intelligence Test, Screening test, Psychological examination & personal Interview. In the written test questions, will be asked from following topics such as general studies, logical questions, numerical mental ability, technical questions, math, computer awareness, quantitative aptitude & English Language. There will be around 200 MCQs & duration of the written test will be 02 hours 30 minutes. Applicants are advised to read the complete AFCAT 2017 Notification before applying online application form. The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) will be take place on 26th Feb 2017. As per merit list candidates will be shortlisted for rest of rounds. AFCAT 2017 Admit Card will be issued few days before written test. Only those candidates will be able to download admit card, whose application form has been accepted by authority. As we all know that admit card is very important stuff & contains valuable details such as roll no, date, time of test, venue details etc.
IAF Aeronautical Engineer Admission Notification 2016 – Important Dates:
Sample question papers & syllabus of AFCAT/EKT is available on IAF career website www.careerairforce.nic.in. he AFCAT will be of two hours’ duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
Organization: Indian Air Force.
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer.
Name of the Branch:
- Flying (203/18F/SSC/M &W)
- Ground Duty (Technical) (202/18T/PC/ M, 202/18T/ SSC/M &W).
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics).
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical).
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) (202/18G/ PC/M, 202/18G/ SSC/M &W)
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 2017 Notification:
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics & Mechanical): minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four-year degree graduation/integrated post- graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.
- Administration: Graduate Degree (Minimum three-year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university with
- 60% marks.
- Logistics: Graduate Degree (Minimum three-year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Account: B. Com. degree (Minimum three-year degree course) from a recognized university.
- Check AFCAT 2017 Notification for complete details.
- Flying: 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
- Ground Duty (Technical): 20 to 26 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Intelligence Test.
- Screening test.
- Group Tests & interview.
How to Apply for AFCAT Online Application Form 2017:
- First go to official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Click on online application form.
- Fill up the complete details
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 03-12-2016.
- Last Date for Online Application: 29-12-2016.
- Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam: 26-02-2017 (Sunday)
- Date of Course Commencing: January 2017.