Apply ACTREC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 :
ACTREC Recruitment 2017: If you searching for latest government jobs in Maharashtra, then you are on the right place. Recently Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer has published an official notification for recruitment of 52 technicians, nurse & other posts. Therefore, those who full fill the eligibility criteria & willing to work under this department can apply ACTREC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 online application form before 14th Aug. The final selection will be done the basis of personal Interview.
ACTREC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
Organization: Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Engineer Technician, Asst Account Officer, Nurse and other various posts.
No of Posts: 52.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Download ACTREC Staff Nurse Notification 2017:
Candidate shall pay the application fees of Rs.300 online by using Debit Card / Credit Card.SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as proof of DOB, qualification, experience certificates, caste Certificate etc. to the given address. Before applying application form, candidates must the complete ACTREC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 official notification, which is given underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for ACTREC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
- Nurse: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years experience. Or B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years experience.
Age Limit: Interested applicant age limit is 30 years.
- Rs. 300 through online by using Debit Card/Credit Card.
- No application fee for SC/ST/Female Candidates PWD / Ex-servicemen.
Steps to Apply for ACTREC Recruitment Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- Read the complete instruction.
- After that click on apply online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Deadline: 14th Aug 2017.